Sold Out $195.00
9/26/2019: All newly available seats have been sold.
Join us for our first annual private event in Orlando, Florida on Saturday October 12th. This one day event will include unique classes, shopping, swag, catered lunch and prizes - lots of prizes!
Attendees will Enjoy:
* Queen & Co Burlap Tote Bag
* Queen & Co Beach Chair Cell Phone Holder
* Pink Travel Globe filled with toppings
* Queen & Co Bling Basket filled with Diamonds
* Queen & Co 3 piece travel bag set
* Exclusive Travel Shaped Shaker Set, includes dies, stamps and foam/acetate shakers
* 4 unique classes
* Catered lunch (see below)
* Pop Up Shop w/ Concierge Shopping
* $20 in Queen Bucks to be used in our Pop Up Shop
* Prizes, prize and more prizes.
* Attendees will automatically be enrolled into the Queen & Co VIP program and receive 10% discount on future online purchases. Discount is not valid on event ticket.
Schedule of Event
7:00am - 8:00am Welcome & Check In
8:15am - 9:30am Queen & Co Trunk Show
10:30am - 11:30am Pop Up Shopping
11:30am - 12:30pm Card For All Seasons
12:30pm - 1:30pm Break for Lunch
2:00pm - 3:00pm Layout Class
3:30pm - 4:30pm Happy Hour Card Class
4:30pm Closing Remarks / Grand Prize
Queen & Co Pop Up Shop
We will have a pop up shop on site filled with Queen & Co latest and greatest products. The shop will be open throughout the day of our event. Shopping is available to our attendee's only.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel.
Queen & Co Discounted Room Block
Our room block has sold out.
LITTLE ITALY | caesar salad with grated parmesan, croutons and creamy caesar dressing bowtie pasta salad, baked lasagna bolognese, grilled chicken marsala, vegetable medley garlic bread, and tiramisu.
All attendees should bring a basic tool kit which includes paper trimmer, adhesives and scissors. Event spaces can run cold, please bring sweater or jacket.
Refunds will be honored if requested 60 days before event starting date, minus a $50 processing fee. 60 days from the event, no refunds will be issued.
Went to my first Queen for a Day event (in Orlando) yesterday! Had such a great time. Learned how to use the foil and made a ton of cards and a 2 page scrapbook layout! Cannot wait to go to my next event!
The day was wonderful right from the beginning. Checking in was super easy. I love all the projects we made. It is a must attend for next time year!!!!
I've heard nothing but amazing comments about this event and I am so excited to be attending with my friend! If only it wasn't a month away!!!!