Pumpkin Tags! 0
Create arrows with Tags! 0
Mary-Ann Maldonado here with my first Tag layout for this month. I used the Shaped Shaker Tag Kit for my arrows at the bottom of the page. I filled them with colorful Toppings that matched the shirts in the photos.
To create the circles on my layout I traced a large bowl 3 times. I then applied color coordinating embellishments to create the orbit of clusters.
I really had fun with the green, black and white. There are so many color choices to play with. I hope you have been inspired to get busy creating.
Delightful Dots 6x6 mat pad
Black Polka Dot Washi
Green Striped Washi
Matte Pearlies Toppings
Pops Toppings White
Tiny Bubbles Toppings
Tags Shaped Shakers
- Mary-Ann M
- Tags: Button Bouquet II Buttons Delightful Dots Paper Pad Iridescent Bubbles Iridescent Pearls Lollies Mary-Ann Maldonado Opals Pearlies Matte Toppings Petite Posies Pops Toppings Queen and Company Rivets Shaker Shaker Kit Shaker Layout Shaped Shaker Tags Sparklers Tiny Bubbles Toppings Toppings Twine Washi Tape
Pick a bushel or a bundle! 0
Cut some lemon shapes from yellow cardstock, ink the edges for dimension, add a few highlights...dress them with leaves & stalks & you have yourself a couple of zesty lemons. Now obviously the bottoms of the lemons will in essence, appear 'cut off', the way to overcome this is to cover them. I used a sentiment tab raised on foam adhesive & an adorable lemon slice filled with teeny lemon fimo pieces to do this. Don't you love how the twinkle drops make it good enough to eat!
Lemonade Stand! 0
Sweet as Can Be Shaker layout! 0
Kim Watson here today with a sweet-as-can-be layout using the adorable Fruit Basket Shaker Kit ! Tell me those teeny fruit fimo bits are just the cutest thing you've ever seen?!
- Grapefruit using the 1/2 citrus slice die, foam shaker & grapefruit toppings
- Watermelon using the melon die, foam shaker & watermelon toppings
- Strawberry using the strawberry die & stalk, foam shaker & strawberry toppings
- A flat lime slice using the 1/4 citrus slice die & twinkle drops
- A flat strawberry using the inside piece from the strawberry die & stalk die
- A flat lemon slice using the /2 citrus slice die
Hello Summer Layout! 0
Nicole Nowosad here and I am excited to share with you a page using lots of fun and sparkly Queen & Co. embellishments and fillers.
I really wanted to add a little sparkle and shine to the sunburst in my layout and what better way than to add in some great sparkly Donuts, Pinwheels, Twinkle Drops and more! I added some subtle stitching lines for texture and then placed my embellishments along that line to finish off the starburst detail.
I didn't stop there ! I added some fun baby bead fillers to add some dimension to my title area - so quick and easy to do too!
Sit back and watch how this project came together HERE on YouTube!